11 January 2010

My First Blog - A Review


Its time for me finally to step into blogging and the first blog is about what else than a movie review.

Ocean's 11



I know its a bit late for me to review one of my most favourite movies but what the hell... Here it goes..

Directed by Steven Soderberg, this movie had everything to become a blockbuster and it became one. The cast had huge celebrities like Pitt, Clooney, Roberts and Damon. The genre is robbery and it portrays that anything in this world can be robbed if the best minds of the earth come together. This is a thorough entertainer, so if you had not seen it yet, go get a dvd and catch it once and trust me its worth watching once...

3 comments:

Bharathi said...

Hey!!! gud job buddy.. keep up the gud work :)

VICHU said...

Nice.. You should have mentioned rusty though.. :D The conversations Pitt and Clooney have are classics!

PS.. watch Hustle- BBC tv series if u liked the movie.. :)

Shriram said...

Ya i agree and thanks for the tip, i ll check out hustle :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...