14 April 2010

The Hunter

It was just another day and at 12 midday, the temperature couldn't be hotter and there was I, on a call with my mom for just 5 mins and I couldn't stand the heat. 9 hours later, the rain God felt pity on us and it was pouring like hell, so I ran to pick up my clothes. When I was returning, there he was standing majestic, not caring about anyone or anything. He was.... The Hunter.

Alright, this post is about my bike aka The Hunter. I am a guy and so I am obviously addicted to bikes. I must say, I am one of those lucky lads to get a motorbike during school days itself. It was during my 11th during which I learnt that I was going to get a bike and true to his word, my dad brought home the bike he got for me - Platina.

To write on how he looks, its a plain and a typical bike. He does not sport a racy look, not so macho like other ones which are huge just to push nowadays and is definitely not a catch among the ladies, but he is very special to me and makes me feel comfort and safe whenever I ride him.

So whenever I am on my bike I feel good, safe and always in control. I sense a weird connection with my bike and I actually think he understand me. The thing about him is that he has been with me and has seen almost everything I have come across. It is like he is like my best friend who is always silent.

He aint afraid of the rain and heat and all he needs is just a kick and he is away like a storm. Just like me, he is not much into the looks and so I never clean it which actually adds up to his rugged and "Hunter" look. He never screws me up in the middle of the ride. The crazy feeling we share is mutually exclusive and call me crazy but I always get the feeling that he has got my back always.

I never will give him up for any other bike because , Bikes may come and bikes may go...But my Hunter stays with me forever...

*I have referred my bike as "He/Him" coz he is more than just a bike to me.

2 comments:

Mohamed Nadeem Aslam said...

better of all ur blogs.. really a cool one... keep writing...

Shriram said...

thanks boss...i surely ll :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...