24 April 2010

C for Sarcasm

I have been a huge fan of Sarcasm all through my life and two names, to be precise two characters that come up in my mind when I hear this word are Charlie Harper and Chandler Bing. They are the best at the business when it comes to responding to a person with a sarcastic yet funny(for them obviously) comment.

Charlie Harper(Played by Charlie Sheen) is the lead character in the hit sitcom "Two and A half Men" and although I have been through only one season, is all but awe for the guy. This guy is full of nonchalant comments and they are really fun. I am personally a big fan of Sheen after his good shows in the spoofs Hot Shots 1 & 2. Its really hard to make a comment that is enjoyable by everyone and this one makes it with absolute ease.

Now coming to the big one...My personal favourite and indomitable Chandler Bing and the name says it all. If Sarcasm is a religion, he surely is its god. In his venture as Chandler in the smash hit sitcom Friends, Matt Perry won many a hearts and the guy is simply amazing. There are just too many famous dialogues and they are equally good. I miss Friends just because of Chandler.
Body Language, timing, teen jokes, dance and you name anything and this guy has it all. He is just the best when it comes to being sarcastic. His movies with Bruce Willis weren't bad
too.

Looking forward to many more fun moments with the 2 "C"s :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...