21 February 2012

The Chicken Phenomenon

Recently, I stumbled into a piece where the cricketer's take on this was discussed and it was fun, so I thought may be, I could come up with something on my own from my college days.

Disclaimer : Not every one will find this funny and will get every joke !!

Gautham Surya's version: The Chicken crossed road to read my new article on the Indian Cricket team in sportskeeda. God bless that chicken.

Satellite Sister's version: The Chicken crossed the road to get to the canteen, duh!!

Vishnu Gowthem and Nivas Natrajan's versions: The Chicken crossed the road to tease Chezhian who is on the other side

Chezhian's version: Dai evanda enna chicken nu solrathu !!!

A Certain Dancer's version : The Chicken crossed the road..Hmmm..Eats...Falls asleep..Wakes up...The Chicken crossed the road...Hmm...Eats...Falls asleep...Wakes up...The Chicken crossed the road...  - loop continues to infinity

A Certain Malayali Girl's version: What? The Chicken crossed the road? How many times I told it not to.. Thats it...I am not going to speak to the chicken for the rest of my life.

A Certain Sourashtra Girl's version: The Chicken crossed the road as I did not give it any false hopes.

Chezhian's version(again) : Dai solunga da yaaru da anda chicken !! ?

Gautam Ponnu's version: "ok, the chicken..it had a friend....(goes on talking for about 5 hours without telling why the chicken crossed the road)"

A Certain Twin's version: Achicho, the chicken crossed eh? I wanted to ask it "How to find out when you are in love and all"..

Another Twin's version: LOL

Ganesh Subramiam Sivagnanam's version: The Chicken crossed to road to buy poison after reading this

Pooja Ravishankar's version: There is a Chicken ?? Really?

Vinoth Arun's version: See da, the chicken and I joined jobs together only...(talks for 2 hours about rockets and stuff till people start throwing stones at him)

Chezhian's version(one last time): Dai B**tards, I hate that chicken, Vijay Vaalga...

Arun Mozhi's version: The Chicken crossed the road to get tickets for Nadal's next match

Ganesh Skanda's version: Don't talk to me about chickens, I am a Brahmin you see...Dai Ganesh, yenga da unga veetu fish fry ?

Rajkumar RKM's version: The Chicken crossed the road to get a shirt just like mine

Viwaswan's version: Enna anda chicken oru Omm**********************************(83 bad words with no gap)

Sudarshan Nanda's version: The Chicken crossed the road to listen to some Metal music may be?

Shankar Kumar's version: The Chicken crossed the road to take me to the hospital

Vinoth Babu's version: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Uma Ridhi Swathee's version: Hahaha The Chicken crossed the road before taking a picture with me to put on FB Hahaha

Bharathi Srinivas' version: Gowtham, catch that chicken before it crosses that road, I want to take a profile picture with it for Facebook.

Karthik Selvakumar's version: The chicken crossed the road because we have the same hairstyle!! ?

Sivagurunathan's version: The chicken crossed to road? I told I will give it my shirt for its Batch day.anyways its bad luck..

SurjaJith's version : The chicken crossed to road, enna nethu athu adikala daaa !!!

Unithra Akka's version: Dai na than da anda chicken ey, enda enna ipde ootreenga...nimathiyaa oru road cross panna vidreengala !!

































8 comments:

Gautham said...

Shriram Narayanan's Version :

Ennathu ! chicken crossed the roadaa. Eluthernda blogpost. :D

End of post: Raagini loves me again. :D

Ganesh Subramanian Sivagnanam said...

Yen Blog ah padichittu athu saagutho illayo...Itha padicha kandippa sethudum... Mokkai! Respect!

Shriram said...

^saringa yejamaan :P

ΛЯ√ΐÑÐ said...

was awesome! :D chezhian rocks :D

Shriram said...

^thank you :)

ashwin said...

Ultimate da.... Chezhian rocks as always.... :D :D .. and didnt expect the Karthik selvakumar version too.... :)

Shriram said...

^thanks da :) ya chezhian version planned...Karthik thu sudden a thonuchi da :D

Unknown said...

T20 World Cup Live Score & Streaming is available to you for free in high quality to keep you updated about this biggest cricket event of the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...